Swiftlane Video Intercom System
The company, Swiftlane has a unique perspective on how to successfully challenge an established company thanks to his extensive experience working at corporations including Instagram, Facebook, and Lyft.
Swiftlane set out to develop a seamless accessible solution that enables safer, more contemporary places with security being a key priority for every business and office. Swiftlane has a wide variety of products for the establishment, residential, and other companies that need security. One of their well-known features is the Swiftlane video intercom system.
- What is Swiftlane’s video intercom system?
Swiftlane’s developed two-way audio and video intercom calling feature that allows safe visitor and guest management. With the Swiftlane application, users may receive calls from any location. They are handled just like any other phone call, so they don’t need to keep an eye on app push alerts. Traditional intercom systems are only functional inside the premises.
After knowing the video intercom system of Swiftlane, let us discuss how it works and what features it offers:
How it works:
- Multi-tenant video intercom
Both video calling and VoIP-based phone intercom calls are supported by Swiftlane.
Visitors and parcel deliveries can reach the area safely and conveniently thanks to this feature. Guests can use the touch-based directory to browse and contact tenants. Wireless video or phone calls are made to residents. When you’re not home, it remotely unlocks doors for guests. Before letting someone in, you may observe who is standing at the door. Additionally, it records visitor activities in an endless number of photos for enhanced security.
- Swiftlane mobile application access
Residents can access the video intercom system via a smartphone application as a convenience. If you constantly lose your keys, you can unlock doors with the Swiftlane application. Utilize the Swiftlane application to unlock the doors of your building. Remotely allow deliveries and visitors access to the building.
It functions in tandem with your keys. It can also instantly unlock doors using Siri voice commands.
- Face recognition access
You can enter the building using your appearance with the face recognition feature. Through the Swiftlane smartphone app, residents can register their faces. It provides easy access and strong security. You won’t ever have to worry about losing your keys and getting locked out. No need to panic to look for your keys. Additionally, it was designed with protections for your data and privacy.
What are the features?
- High-quality video calls – 1080p HD video calling that works well. The security and verification provided by high-quality video is greater.
- Temporary guest access – Give visitors and deliveries their own six-digit PINs that can be used once or many times. PINs can be easily changed right away.
- The remote door unlocks – You may remotely unlock doors and allow entry to visitors by using the Swiftlane smartphone app from any location.
- Integrated access – Users who have reliable mobile access can open doors with a single click on a smartphone. Offers an option of upgrading access to facial recognition.
- Scalable for multiple buildings and admins – Manage numerous buildings directly through a single dashboard in the server. Developing a virtual front desk adds more admins.
- Real-time security monitoring – Through a cloud-based dashboard, you can see every door access in real-time. With a visual audit trail and persistent alarms, it prevents unwanted access.
- Answers intercom calls remotely – The Swiftlane app enables call pickup from any location. Calls are answered like any other phone call, so there’s no need to keep an eye on app push alerts. Traditional intercom systems are only functional inside the premises.
- Versatile and beautiful hardware – Swiftlane product is designed with a sturdy metal shell in a matte, dark gray finish. It is also easily mountable. The hardware has impact protection and also a canopy for a sunshade.
- Easy installation, updates, and onboarding – Swiftlane is established in the United States and distributed through regional installers who also handle the installation and ongoing maintenance. Software updates that happen automatically do not require ongoing, expensive maintenance.